12/04/2010

An ode to Williams-Sonoma

Williams-Sonoma
How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
I love thee to the depth and breadth and height
Of a perfectly cooked soufflé.
For the sexy gadgets and gourmet food.
I love thee to the level of every cook's dreams
By sun and candle-light.
I love thee freely, as cook's strive for mouthwatering flavours.
I love thee purely, as they turn from praise-filled diners.
I love thee with a food passion put to use
In my cooking failures, and with my childhood memories
I love thee with a love I seemed to lose
With my lost idols, -- I love thee with the breath,
Smiles, tears, of all my life! -- and if God choose,
I shall but love thee better after death.

Williams-Sonoma is the dreamiest cooking store known to yours truly. Much to my chagrin, there aren't any stores in the UK. But, the online store will leave you wondering where the day went as you browse through page after page after page of beautifully crafted bakeware, ingenious gadgets and irresistible foods. Currently, this is my favourite product on offer - is it not ravishing?! Happy shopping!

1 comment:

  1. i have that exact pie dish! i heart williams sonoma! Liz

    ReplyDelete